The VG Resource

Full Version: Requesting a Request (NES)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I'm nearly done with Bucky O'Hare but well, any one have any NES request? Yes I know the NES isn't that loved anymore (you kids and your fancy mobile games) bit if anyone fancies a complete rip of anything, let me know!

(No RPGs... also if nothing good is request doing TMNT next...)
Oh cool. Hmm. How about... Wizards and Warriors?
That hasn't been ripped? Man, hell yes. (And who could get sick of that music? Good times).
Yeah, I was shocked too! One of my favorite NES games, for sure.

EDIT: Also, apparently a lost NES ROM, Magic Kid Goo Goo just got dumped as well. That could be a neat project.
Do you like rip background from Bucky O'Hare?
I can do that. But not right now - kinda wanting a break from Bucky O'Hare - but will add it to the list or the future.
I just remembered Journey to Silius from an episode of GameGrumps. How about the enemies & bosses?
Will get on it. Good game, bloody hard mind.
Could you see if there's anything more to rip from these NES Games?:

Yoshi's Cookie
Mario is Missing!
Mario's Time Machine
Yoshi's Cookie looks pretty damn complete unless you know of anything?

And... so do the other ones :/
I'd love to see more from Wai Wai World 1 & 2! I'm thinking of making a video on them, too Smile
Will add it to the list.

Looks like the playable characters are done unless you know of anything missing.
Quote:Yoshi's Cookie looks pretty damn complete unless you know of anything?

And... so do the other ones :/

Maybe some backgrounds? 

Like Mario's Cell from Mario is Missing and Yoshi's Cage from Mario's Time Machine from the endings of the games?
Errr.... pass
Why pass?

They haven't been added yet, have they?
Pages: 1 2