The VG Resource

Full Version: Where's that shitface, Buttbutt?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone's wondering where I've been (no one has), I've been helping prepare for the Komikon (Philippine Comics Convention) Week. The talks were eh, alright (one speaker even mentioned Incredible Hulk as a DC example. Baaad).

But the Komikon Day itself was worth the entrance fee (50PHP). Got to meet my favorite Filipino Comics Artists and my copies signed. :>

I was also there selling my indie comic, entitled Joe McRad: The Totally Unproportioned Guy. Made some new awesome artist friends (I felt silly there, feeling I was the worst artist in the world, but s'alright). Sold half of the 50 copies I had and of course gave some away to friends.

In all, I made 200PHP, and spent 500PHP on comics. OH MY GOD THE COMICS. My bag weighed considerably more afterwards. Comics that usually cost 150PHP now cost 20PHP. My Day of Vengeance is complete, and four issues are added to my Doom Patrol collection. Plus some random issues and a bunch of indie comics too. Too bad hardbound Watchmen still cost the same as outside the Komikon. What the butt is up with that?

So, yeah, I'm back from the real world. Sup.
Awww, don't call yourself a shitface. You need to have more confidence in yourself. You are a wonderful, unique person, and don't let anyonetell you differently. Come here, let's all give him a hug!
wb mbb
(11-24-2008, 12:36 AM)kyrtuck Wrote: [ -> ]Awww, don't call yourself a shitface. You need to have more confidence in yourself. You are a wonderful, unique person, and don't let anyonetell you differently. Come here, let's all give him a hug!
this post best be sarcasm
Hahaha, well either way it's still pretty awesome.
I mean, if it was intentional, cool. If it wasn't intentional, still funny.

ALSO HEY REMEMBER I WAS SAYING I COULD'VE GIVEN AWAY DEMOS OF A TSR/PIXELTENDO GAME WELL GUESS HOW THAT WENT*hint: starts with "S" ends with "hot down"*

Better luck next year I guess.
Well you see if any of us would have a demo of anything ready then it might have gone better
Oh. There you are.

Sup.
So what would be the chances of you providing a .cbr (or any other form) of your comic if I asked really nicely? Tongue
Finally you're back =D

Get on MSN Unsure
(11-24-2008, 12:36 AM)kyrtuck Wrote: [ -> ]Awww, don't call yourself a shitface. You need to have more confidence in yourself. You are a wonderful, unique person, and don't let anyonetell you differently. Come here, let's all give him a hug!

Uhhhhhhhhhwhut.