The VG Resource

Full Version: Hatsune Miku undertale(unfinished)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i made some sprites of hatsune miku in undertale style
[Image: 52d4060293664f088a220c1a904a2f73.png]
i still gonna finish tough(if use please give credit)
and if my english is bad sorry english is not my native launguage
theres not much to talk about it really. I'd use a taller sprite for the base.
(02-13-2017, 04:58 AM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]theres not much to talk about it really. I'd use a taller sprite for the base.

yeah i know for say the true i made theses sprite for use in a undertale mod but the sprites was way to big
This is...Miku. As the protag.
uhm,

Part of the reason why the sheet might not be working is because Miku's pigtails are outside the acceptable "bounds" for the protagonist's sprite. It'd be kind of strange to have Miku without her pigtails (because that's partly what makes the character recognizable)

...would Rin or Len also be a good idea? I mean,

- they're younger than Miku
- they have short hair
- since there's a male and female one, and the Undertale protag's gender is ambiguous, you know...this could be either Rin or Len
- You could date Miku Cool
(02-13-2017, 08:56 AM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]This is...Miku. As the protag.
uhm,

Part of the reason why the sheet might not be working is because Miku's pigtails are outside the acceptable "bounds" for the protagonist's sprite. It'd be kind of strange to have Miku without her pigtails (because that's partly what makes the character recognizable)

...would Rin or Len also be a good idea?  I mean,

- they're younger than Miku
- they have short hair
- since there's a male and female one, and the Undertale protag's gender is ambiguous, you know...this could be either Rin or Len
- You could date Miku Cool

i like your idea and for say the true the first time i have imagine miku in undertale was she being undyne(lol)
tough i don't know if she can be in the undyne "bounds"
well i gonna make rin or len 
lol date miku wait if i remember you date with papyrus right so if miku is papyrus who would be sans
(02-13-2017, 04:17 PM)grass8888 Wrote: [ -> ]lol date miku wait if i remember you date with papyrus right so if miku is papyrus who would be sans

that's easy

also miku.

[Image: S5CuN.png]

(02-14-2017, 08:42 AM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2017, 04:17 PM)grass8888 Wrote: [ -> ]lol date miku wait if i remember you date with papyrus right so if miku is papyrus who would be sans

that's easy

also miku.

[Image: S5CuN.png]

lol ok