The VG Resource

Full Version: Danganronpa v3 black background
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody!
i ripped danganronpa v3, but apparently tha characters have a black background and that i can't remove...
here's one chacacter, it comes with all those pictures http://www.mediafire.com/file/4wtdz9i27iaaec7/model.zip
(02-05-2017, 04:25 PM)kendotlibero Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everybody!
i ripped danganronpa v3, but apparently tha characters have a black background and that i can't remove...
here's one chacacter, it comes with all those pictures http://www.mediafire.com/file/4wtdz9i27iaaec7/model.zip

Have you Tried with BlackDragonHunt Danganronpa Tools? It added Support for NDRV3! (Although, it Only works for PS VITA Version)
(02-28-2017, 04:48 AM)Rouzel Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2017, 04:25 PM)kendotlibero Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everybody!

Have you Tried with BlackDragonHunt Danganronpa Tools? It added Support for NDRV3! (Although, it Only works for PS VITA Version)
yes, that's what I used to comvert
(02-28-2017, 05:40 AM)kendotlibero Wrote: [ -> ]yes, that's what I used to comvert

Really? Hm, that's odd...
Pretty Sure that BDH mentioned the Transparency Support on NDRV3 Sprites.

Either way! I could Try getting in Touch with him and Ask for a possible Fix~
( Another Option would be Askin on ZenHAX for a Tool )

In the mean time, is it too much if i Ask for All the Sprites? I don't mind the Black Background at this moment.
I thought on giving this a Shot, no matter the results, heh!
Can we get the original files? If the problem is during conversion (not sure what else it could be) maybe I can figure it out.
(02-28-2017, 06:57 AM)Rouzel Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2017, 05:40 AM)kendotlibero Wrote: [ -> ]yes, that's what I used to comvert

In the mean time, is it too much if i Ask for All the Sprites? I don't mind the Black Background at this moment.

the thread is old, I tried that with an old version.
I'll retry later to dump them
(02-28-2017, 06:57 AM)Rouzel Wrote: [ -> ]

as for ALL the sprites, I'll upload only the characters for the moment, I don't want to spoil myself too much

(02-28-2017, 07:06 AM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Can we get the original files? If the problem is during conversion (not sure what else it could be) maybe I can figure it out.

ok, same problem.
here's the original files
http://www.mediafire.com/file/q052l46p22...282%29.zip
Turns out that I tried extracting it too (After LOTS of times of trying it and the script not working..), I ended up with the Black Background too. Is there ANY fix for this at ALL?
(03-05-2017, 09:40 PM)nicefunfungirl Wrote: [ -> ]Turns out that I tried extracting it too (After LOTS of times of trying it and the script not working..), I ended up with the Black Background too. Is there ANY fix for this at ALL?

currently no, apparently...
The pc version looks promising tho
Hm... Does that mean that there will be no sprites/voices in the meantime? (It will be unfortunate if that's the case)

Would love to have them sooner (i don't mind the black background after all & i've seen the whole game already)

Either way! Either nothing or wait until PC version instead, hah
(03-08-2017, 04:47 AM)Rouzel Wrote: [ -> ]Hm... Does that mean that there will be no sprites/voices in the meantime? (It will be unfortunate if that's the case)

Would love to have them sooner (i don't mind the black background after all & i've seen the whole game already)

it's against the rules ripping a game if it was announced an international release and is avaiable only in japan.
Wait until the steam release
(03-08-2017, 01:29 PM)kendotlibero Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2017, 04:47 AM)Rouzel Wrote: [ -> ]Hm... Does that mean that there will be no sprites/voices in the meantime? (It will be unfortunate if that's the case)

it's against the rules ripping a game if it was announced an international release and is avaiable only in japan.
Wait until the steam release

So, I wasn't sure if I should make a new thread or not, but the PC Steam Demo came out today, but when attempting to rip the files? I used one program to rip the cpk files, and then the DanganronpaTools from BDH, But I only got this for every sprite. [Image: W0cOvz0.png]
What should we do now..?