The VG Resource

Full Version: Battle Spirits .AMO conversion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to convert models from Battle Spirits: Kiseki no Hasha, but the only tutorial I've found on how to convert DBZ Budokai .AMO models uses 3ds Max. Is there a script/plugin for conversion using Blender or Noesis?

Here's a file from Battle Spirits for reference if needed:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4cw0g2mi2r5j65...N.AMO?dl=0

Thanks in advance.
Assuming that this is the SAME AMO format found in Budokai, I'm taking a wild guess it's not, I haven't heard of one.
Yes, Battle Spirits uses .AMO for models and .AMT for textures like Budokai. Since both games are made by Bandai, I guessed they might use similar format. Unfortunately, I don't have a Budokai .AMO for comparison.
Okay, then. Maybe get a student version of MAx, or you don't like it at al?
I downloaded the student version long ago for other model conversion, but found it too bulky to keep on my system since I primarily use Lightwave 3d and learning how to use Blender. It's a pretty involved sign up and download process just to convert a few models.

Thanks for the reply and suggestions, TabuuForteAkugun. I was just looking for a quicker and cleaner way to get the models I want without having to play through the entire game and rip using OGLE or JCSPS.
I feel ya. It's slow and resource heavy. Maybe after you have the right amount of posts you can ask in the request section. I think it's 20 posts.