The VG Resource

Full Version: Custom Link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just decided to make something custom, as I never really showed off customs.
C+C please.
[Image: linkby5.png]
The shield is too big for Link's size, you don't need so many colours, and you need much higher contrast. The style is so small it is hard to define shapes properly, but that isn't much you can do if you plan on sticking with what you have. You could make Link's hair visible like it is in the games and not pillow shade the head. Instead define the head with the ears seperated, as the ears are located on the side of the head, not the cheeks.

I don't care if it is sarcasm becasue if you have to point it out, you aren't doing it right.
(11-22-2008, 11:40 AM)Drei Wrote: [ -> ]The shield is too big for Link's size, you don't need so many colours, and you need much higher contrast. The style is so small it is hard to define shapes properly, but that isn't much you can do if you plan on sticking with what you have. You could make Link's hair visible like it is in the games and not pillow shade the head. Instead define the head with the ears seperated, as the ears are located on the side of the head, not the cheeks.

I don't care if it is sarcasm becasue if you have to point it out, you aren't doing it right.

I'll try fixing it.
Oh and, no, I just put that because almost all noobs use that excuse. (That was a Joke)
Edit: Here's some things fixed.
[Image: linkok8.png]
try make look like he HOLDS the sword,and maybe changes the pose(when holding sheild and sword)