The VG Resource

Full Version: my first sprite animation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
you can see my animation where my avatar isCute........please dont be mean and say it sucks b/c im a beginner

P.S. For some reason or another i cant put it as an attachment
in case u dont know what begginer mean it can mean novice or new or just started

P.P.S. RE please
>Sad..............................................
It's too small, I can barely see it.
sorry but i really cant put it as an attachment
An attachment wouldn't help the size.

Anyways, it is just two different frames. A very simple thing to do. Now the sprite itself is pretty good for a beginner. The only big problems are the blue shirt needs more contrast for its shades and you should make his right arm less straight.
cool sprite
Obvious alt is obvious.

But it's quite a nice sprite. =]
adsafadsf

way to make an alt to compliment yourself to try to get other people to do it too
in case you haven't realized, THAT DOESN'T WORK
yes, people, flame him, he deserves it. XD pretty cool sprite, what animating program did u use? btw, i told u not to make a alt account but SOMEBODY didnt listen....
It has terrible colors, and it has no shading.
hey, hey, hes a beginner. He began about a week ago, CY. under my watch >> (he didnt make this under my watch, however.)
btw, CY, how did u ever get 32 under rep?
(11-22-2008, 11:55 AM)thornmask Wrote: [ -> ]hey, hey, hes a beginner. He began about a week ago, CY. under my watch >> (he didnt make this under my watch, however.)
btw, CY, how did u ever get 32 under rep?
I was giving him honest crits, and hes banned anyway.
And yes he is a beginner, but if all you give someone is praise, than how are they supposed get any better.
And to believe, I welcomed him...

A mod can lock this any time.
Why is he banned.
(11-22-2008, 01:55 PM)megazario Wrote: [ -> ]Why is he banned.
It's a rule here that you're not allowed to have duplicate accounts. FirePaw is apparently a duplicate account of Stripedstar, which is why both are banned. (Stripedstar will be unbanned in a week, though.)