The VG Resource

Full Version: Request: Super Mario Run: Kingdom Builder Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If anybody has the fully-bought mobile game, Super Mario Run, on their Mobile Apple Device, could he/she rip all of the buildings/decals/decor/bgs from the Kingdom Builder of Super Mario Run?

From what I heard, the Kingdom Builder is a very interesting feature on the game.
Any reason why you need them?
I'd like to make my own Kingdom by using the sprite graphics from the game itself. Smile

Like a bit of Fan Art or something.

Why? Did you want to rip stuff from Super Mario Run?
Since it's made in Unity I thought about giving it a try.

But if I do, show some gratitude, ok?
I will. 

I might point out graphics that may or may not be missing, but just to safe, here is a video that I have found that contains everything you need to know about what buildings/decorations/decals are availible: 

I hope this helps you out.
Unfortunately, said assets you need are encrypted. So it might take a long time to figure out how to decrypt it.
I've a feeling that was gonna happen. Sad

I don't know how it was done for the folks over at the My Little Pony Gameloft Wiki. They seem to figure out how to get the buildings and decorations from that MLP Mobile Game.
It's because MLP's data's not encrypted, they're just there in their raw formats.
Well, I guess until there's a way to decrypt all of the files withing Super Mario Run, I guess this request has failed. Sad

I'm beginning to think Super Mario Run may be an unrippable game. Sad
Or maybe you need to stop being such a negative Nancy. Take that [FAILED] out of your title, because sometimes requests are open for years before they're fulfilled. Stay positive and find something else to do in the meantime - this is Nintendo we're talking about, ripping their formats is always a chore when the format is brand-spanking new. It only looks easy because our community writes tools that automate the process.

You might want to give this a look:
https://www.vg-resource.com/rules/#adver...requesting

If you don't like clicking on links (after all, being you're proud of requesting, why expend any effort on doing simple things like clicking URLs)
I'll paste the important part:

Rules Wrote:6.3: Patience
It may take a while before anyone acknowledges your request, if at all. Please do not constantly bump your thread, and continue to request somebody do something for you.

Being you request things almost constantly, it's really important to note that patience is key when it comes to things like this - especially when you're relying on other people to do things for you and especially when they're doing it for free. It's not explicitly stated in those two sentences, but it takes just a little common sense to realize that the people who write these tools and rip these assets are people with lives, jobs, schooling, who do this out of passion. They're not ATMs where you put in a request and content magically pops out.

The Average Response Wrote:But I can't wait that long! I need my little pictures RIGHT NOW!!!!

Then you may want to learn how to rip those assets. I really like the characters of some games but some games are very hard to find - so I obtained them, got the proper tools, put some time aside and I started ripping things myself.
Besides, if you think of yourself as an "artist" you can't do it depending strictly on others' assets alone - that just makes you a thief. Blank

You, Trying To Make A Case Here, Almost Wrote:but muh Super Mario Bros. Z

That's made with a lot of sprites, yeah, but there's a whole storyboard to write and assets written in Flash and a whole lot of time invested into scripting those interactions that's different. Hundreds of hours of effort go into those and it really shows.

oh yeah and one more thing - what's stopping you from just playing Super Mario Run and taking screenshots of your castle? lol

EDIT: And please, for the love of god, please stop trying to appeal to emotions by prefacing your requests with "X-mas Request" or "FAILED". That's just trying to put guilt on our shoulders for something we're still not obligated to do. If you're at McDonalds and ask for a "happy birthday burger smeared with six orders of mustard", and they give you just one mustard packet on the side instead, you're not entitled to make a scene while calling out the staff for "failing" to put six orders of mustard on the burger because you explicitly stated that it was your birthday.
(02-18-2017, 08:57 AM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]Or maybe you need to stop being such a negative Nancy. Take that [FAILED] out of your title, because sometimes requests are open for years before they're fulfilled. Stay positive and find something else to do in the meantime - this is Nintendo we're talking about, ripping their formats is always a chore when the format is brand-spanking new. It only looks easy because our community writes tools that automate the process.

You might want to give this a look:
https://www.vg-resource.com/rules/#adver...requesting

If you don't like clicking on links (after all, being you're proud of requesting, why expend any effort on doing simple things like clicking URLs)
I'll paste the important part:

Rules Wrote:6.3: Patience
It may take a while before anyone acknowledges your request, if at all. Please do not constantly bump your thread, and continue to request somebody do something for you.

Being you request things almost constantly, it's really important to note that patience is key when it comes to things like this - especially when you're relying on other people to do things for you and especially when they're doing it for free. It's not explicitly stated in those two sentences, but it takes just a little common sense to realize that the people who write these tools and rip these assets are people with lives, jobs, schooling, who do this out of passion. They're not ATMs where you put in a request and content magically pops out.

The Average Response Wrote:But I can't wait that long! I need my little pictures RIGHT NOW!!!!

Then you may want to learn how to rip those assets. I really like the characters of some games but some games are very hard to find - so I obtained them, got the proper tools, put some time aside and I started ripping things myself.
Besides, if you think of yourself as an "artist" you can't do it depending strictly on others' assets alone - that just makes you a thief. Blank

You, Trying To Make A Case Here, Almost Wrote:but muh Super Mario Bros. Z

That's made with a lot of sprites, yeah, but there's a whole storyboard to write and assets written in Flash and a whole lot of time invested into scripting those interactions that's different. Hundreds of hours of effort go into those and it really shows.

oh yeah and one more thing - what's stopping you from just playing Super Mario Run and taking screenshots of your castle? lol

EDIT: And please, for the love of god, please stop trying to appeal to emotions by prefacing your requests with "X-mas Request" or "FAILED". That's just trying to put guilt on our shoulders for something we're still not obligated to do. If you're at McDonalds and ask for a "happy birthday burger smeared with six orders of mustard", and they give you just one mustard packet on the side instead, you're not entitled to make a scene while calling out the staff for "failing" to put six orders of mustard on the burger because you explicitly stated that it was your birthday.

I know that. I have patience. It's thank to my dog-gone dad that it has grown on me. 

I've changed the tag from "FAILED" to "ON HOLD" because I know it will be a while before anyone here on the VG Resource can figure out  a way on how to decrypt the files.

I'm not into decrypting files all that much because it reminds me too much of... "Java." Sad
(02-18-2017, 11:51 AM)LooneyTunerIan Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not into decrypting files all that much because it reminds me too much of... "Java." Sad

almost every game has encrypted assets to avoid thieves.
Maybe you had good intentions, but someone could use them to make a knockoff and make money at other's work.
Unity games are usually easy to rip, but download datas now are encrypted....
But we're talking of big N, somebody will work on them, have prtience Wink
(btw, if you wanna do your castle, you can use every mario game assets on the sitein the meantime)
You also shouldn't ask people for another request if the first one takes too long. It's in the rules.
  • 6.2: Don't Be a Slavedriver
    If someone kindly fulfills a request of yours, do not try to manipulate them into doing more things for you. This is a terrible act and if you do such a thing you will be punished. If you want more things that badly, then don't be lazy and try your best to learn how to obtain such a thing on your own. If you can't, then try asking about it on the forum (making sure you've searched the internet first of course). You may just find you don't need anyone to do it for you.
So next time don't PM me to rip Looney Tunes games, and don't automatically assume everyone likes Looney Tunes. It's just selfish.
I know that everybody doesn't like the same series that I do.

As my niece would say: "We like what we like". And we all have our opinions on other things.

In fact, I won't even PM you at all.

Let's just forget this whole request ever existed.
(02-18-2017, 11:51 AM)LooneyTunerIan Wrote: [ -> ]I've changed the tag from "FAILED" to "ON HOLD" because I know it will be a while before anyone here on the VG Resource can figure out  a way on how to decrypt the files.

And I've removed the tag entirely. It's unnecessary and still has a hint of "someone please hurry up and do this" to it.
Pages: 1 2