The VG Resource

Full Version: Bowser Jr. vs. The Koopalings vs. Koopa Kid vs. The K. Kids vs. Baby Bowser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
oh okay
Dude the K. Kids is just Koopa Kid split into three, it's the same character.

Oh and don't post so many polls like this...
Why I like posting polls whats wrong with that.
Nothing, you just do it too much and people will get annoyed.
Anyways the obvious answer is the koopalings, because the koopalings are better then all of them. Bowser jr. can be considdered second to first.

So basically
1:Koopalings
2:Bowser jr
3:Baby Bowser
4:Anything koopa kid.
Bowser Jr.

He wears a mask. And a paintbrush. How fucking awesome is that?
Koopalings. If you are going to make interesting new characters, you might as well not just throw them away.

Plus they were more damn unique than Bowser Jr.
Hmm, I wonder who I will vote for!
I prefer Baby Bowser 'cause Yoshi's Island was one of the best games I've ever played. I liked him in Partners in Time as well.
Koopalings, hands down, they each had their own unique qualities, and I could see them making a comeback
Jr.'s my second
Baby Bowser is Bowser except...uh, a baby. this one's only good for time traveling or games like Yoshi's Island...
We could've done without the Koopa Kid(s) they're basically the same thing as Jr. anyway(Yeah, I know design differences, but they still both serve the same purpose)...

Bottom Line: If there's a NSMB2, I'd like to see the Koopalings guarding each castle(or at least the mid-level ones, assuming it would have the same setup as NSMB)Jr. could be the final mid-level boss, and then the big showdown with Bowser...It fits well, but they probably won't do it...
New Super Mario Bros. 3 yyeeeeeah
Koopalings, Bowser Jr., Koopa Kid/Koopa Kids and Baby Bowser. In that order.
Baby Bowser is just bowser as a baby, so he techniccally shouldn't be in this poll.
But:
Koopalings
Bowser Jr.
Koopa Kid[s]

EDIT: Oh shoot, I accidently voted for the K. Kids...
(11-22-2008, 05:05 AM)JoshR691 Wrote: [ -> ]Koopalings, hands down, they each had their own unique qualities, and I could see them making a comeback
Jr.'s my second
Baby Bowser is Bowser except...uh, a baby. this one's only good for time traveling or games like Yoshi's Island...
We could've done without the Koopa Kid(s) they're basically the same thing as Jr. anyway(Yeah, I know design differences, but they still both serve the same purpose)...

Bottom Line: If there's a NSMB2, I'd like to see the Koopalings guarding each castle(or at least the mid-level ones, assuming it would have the same setup as NSMB)Jr. could be the final mid-level boss, and then the big showdown with Bowser...It fits well, but they probably won't do it...

The koopalings were clones in Super Mario World.
Pages: 1 2