The VG Resource

Full Version: Gintama Sounds Riping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was looking for gintama sounds and i don't found any, so i tried to rip them for myself, i've seen some tutos and i riped all of the game's voices, but i can't submit to sounds resource(there is a error when i try to submit)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7tmawvqzey..._voices.7z
What do you mean error? Could you provide screenshots and upload them here when you try to submit?
Without seeing the error, it's hard to say for sure but based on the extension of the file you've linked to, I'm assuming you are trying to upload a .7z archive. The site only allows .zip archives.
(12-18-2016, 09:36 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]Without seeing the error, it's hard to say for sure but based on the extension of the file you've linked to, I'm assuming you are trying to upload a .7z archive. The site only allows .zip archives.

oh good to know, but the error is when i try to add the game, it says "Error adding game." in a blank page, i already tried a bunch of times e.e