The VG Resource

Full Version: Ahh fuck, not another Rabid game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(WARNING: the game were talking about is full of fail, resist the temptation of buying "Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party")

I swear, If i see another Rayman raving rabbid game im going to shot everyone that buys it, this time though you use the balance board sitting on your ass with the Wiimote and nunchuck tryin to play a mediocore game, why the fuck did the devolpers of Rayman come up with this idea anyways?

Anyways disscuss if you want, but if this topic was already made the moods can feel free to lock it.
Yes, I know, the first part sucked, so I didn't even bothered the second, so don't think about the third one!
(I'm hunting fow a wabbit (game-buyer))
only reason why I hate anything Rayman Raving Rabbids is because it turned out to be more horrid then Superman 64 (Ok maybe not that bad, but it's still mediocore) and it's starting to slowly kill the Rayman series.
Well,that's how it works sometimes. You take something and overuse and abuse it to the point of complete idiocy. If you don't believe me, ask my buddy Venom. He knows all about it.
BAWW GAMES ARE BEING PRODUCED THAT I DON'T LIKE SO IT MUST AUTOMATICALLY SUCK BAWWW

They're getting better responses from this over mediocre 3D platformers. I don't like the series much either; but I'm not going to bitch if they release them because I can just not buy the game.

Hurr.
I don't own it, but I've played it a few times. It isn't that bad guys seriously.
Not really a fan of the Rayman games, but it doesn't bother me that they're making a lot of Rabbid games.
(11-21-2008, 07:00 PM)mozzy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't own it, but I've played it a few times. It isn't that bad guys seriously.

Thank you I thought I was there only fan here. There is nothing wrong with this game; you probaly dont like because you dont like any games like mario, pikmin, or sonic. I support there discision of making alot of rayman rabbid games.
At least it's getting pretty distanced from Rayman, and just focusing on the Rabids now.
(11-21-2008, 09:06 PM)Confessor Wrote: [ -> ]At least it's getting pretty distanced from Rayman, and just focusing on the Rabids now.

Thats the point.

Rabbids are taking away the point of what Rayman orginally was.
I think you missed my point.

You don't even know it's related to Rayman now, so it doesn't hurt Rayman.
(11-21-2008, 07:26 PM)megazario Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you I thought I was there only fan here. There is nothing wrong with this game; you probaly dont like because you dont like any games like mario, pikmin, or sonic. I support there discision of making alot of rayman rabbid games.

Wtf are you even talking about? Wtf do Mario, Sonic, and the Pikmin series have to do with shit in this thread?

I've played the second one and I thought it was pretty good, definitely better than most of the party games on Wii. I would probably buy this if I didn't have to buy a balance board.
(11-21-2008, 07:03 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Not really a fan of the Rayman games, but it doesn't bother me that they're making a lot of Rabbid games.
Yes, it's not that bad.
I liked some of the mini-games, like the one in which the rabbids dance on the disco and some others that I can't remember at the moment.
The rabbids never should have existed

They need to go and make another epic rayman game like rayman 2
rayman 3 showed promise but ended up sucking
Indeed, the guy who made Rayman 2 didn't work on 3, but now that guy returns and is making nothing but Rabbid stuff!

That guy has the power to bring us a true sequel to Rayman. He was going to make one originally but was so inspired by the Wii he decided to make it a Party game, and has done nothing since. The Wii corrupts sometimes huh?
Pages: 1 2