The VG Resource

Full Version: Bions - Concept artwork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So it's been a while since I've been on this forum. I just recently became a member of deviantART. I just love it. It's prolly the best thing that's happened in my drawing career. I got tons of new ideas just being on there, browsing other works done by artists. Anyway, I got a few things up on the page. Below is one image of my favorite character done by me:
[Image: Bions___Geovonni_Maximus_by_JamesMorrow07.jpg]

If you are interested--especially if you're a dA member, you can explore the gallery by clicking here.
You don't necessarily have to put the image in an attachment, you could just use IMG tags.

Code:
[img]insert the url of your image here[/img]

Please do this; as just linking away from the board with no images in the thread itself counts as advertising. =D
(11-21-2008, 05:34 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Please do this; as just linking away from the board with no images in the thread itself counts as advertising. =D

Updated the post with the image.

How so??? Blank
Are you telling me you don't understand that telling people to go elsewhere to see things that you could show here is advertising?

Because it is~
Yes. I didn't know that it's advertising.
Point is, it's a good drawing (From what I can see).