The VG Resource

Full Version: hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi my name is crosspotts1.0 i have come to learn how to rip textures and models (eventually) from psx games and ps2 game

i really want to know how to rip textures from spiderman2 enter electro for the psx as well the games of marvel ultimate alliance 1 and 2 along with xmen legends 1 and 2 i have no clue how to but if any one could help it be much appreciated

and after i do those ill move on to other games

im hoping that some one can help me out with this but not do it for me i came to learn not to coast by

these textures and models will be used in a game and if there is a way to take the animations to i would love info on that as well

i cant make request yet but this is me introducing my self and telling u why im here

i would also like to be a big help to the community and a contributor with what i learn

i also used to sprite but i rarely do that any more
Hello, there. I cannot help you because I don't know how, but hi.

Actually, go back to the home page and look one section down to "The Resources" and in the sub forums, below each resource section, click on "Ripping Help". That's as much as I can tell ya. Good luck.
(12-14-2016, 06:33 PM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, there. I cannot help you because I don't know how, but hi.

Actually, go back to the home page and look one section down to "The Resources" and in the sub forums, below each resource section, click on "Ripping Help". That's as much as I can tell ya. Good luck.

well thank u for ur post i checked there and couldent find what im looking for for what im trying to do