The VG Resource

Full Version: Mario and Luigi style Kooper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2eybz2a.jpg]

Yeah, I've never sprited in M&L style before, so any crit would be nice. Made from this Koopa sheet
Well... It's a very simple edit...
You added a bandana and wristbands...
It's hard to give crit.
If you plan to make a sheet of this, remember to give credit to Parakoopa for the base

(I'm pretty sure he made the koopa sheet)

and as for the bandana and wrist bands, they look fine to me, even if it's your first time spriting MLSS
They do look fine, but get the OK from Parakoopa/Ridge Troopa first. It's just common courtesy.
Right. I asked him (if he is a he), waiting for a reply before continuing. Thanks all.
The guy is definitely a "he" and I wish he posted more.
[Image: 2e4ytzp.jpg]

Okay, did the first few idle poses, and put the credit tag on from the Koopa sheet.
You give credit to "Parakoopa", but not to yourself. Hmm... Also, did you get permission to use his sprites?
Yes, I did ask before making these. And since there really isn't much there, I didn't put credits to me for editing it on. I will later though. Is there anything that needs fixed on it though?
Well, you said that you wouldn't continue until you got permission, but you have yet to get it.

And if you are doing this anyway, Wouldn't it make more since to use the more recent one?

And his name is now: Ridgekoopa. No longer Parakoopa.

So...
(11-22-2008, 06:29 PM)Sir Repiteo Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you said that you wouldn't continue until you got permission, but you have yet to get it.

And if you are doing this anyway, Wouldn't it make more since to use the more recent one?

And his name is now: Ridgekoopa. No longer Parakoopa.

So...

I did ask him. I PM'd him about it. And I didn't know of that sheet.
how come those sprites arent on TSR? (the new koopa troopa ones
Hmm... Perhaps 'cuz they are revamping the site so that updating and uploading sheets could be easier and more organized... Basically, there's a traffic jam, so be patient PLEASE, Imperial.
If you want the 'newer' sheets, you'll have to
1. scroll though every post in the forum to find them,
2. look for them on other sites, or
3. stop complaining and take what's on the site already. The webmasters have enough on their hands as it is, and they don't need others prodding them to complete their work.

Anyway, back on-topic:

@ OmegaSonic0: Well, just so thievery isn't going on here... Thanks for that.
I asked him if I could edit his new sheet instead of the old one, he said yes, so I start again. Three sprites isn't that many to re-do though, so, I'll post an update within a day or two.
On second though, I'll post a test sprite for crit before going and making the entire sheet. Let me know if something looks off with it.

[Image: 35ina4o.jpg]
Pages: 1 2