The VG Resource

Full Version: Mario Party 9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok we know there will be one, and I want to know who you want in.
No one.

I want this ungodly series to end.
Ya 8 games are enough. I got sick of the series after 4.
I Love the Mario Party series if you dont like just dont post in this topic.I dont like pokemon, but I dont post in a pokemon thread to say I hate pokemon.
There should be one per. new console; for now, 8 is fine. But I'm rather fond of the series, it's just being way overdone.
If I had to pick though, I'd say Koopatrol and Koopa Kid.

EDIT: Greaper? Why is greaper up there?
(11-20-2008, 08:56 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Ya 8 games are enough. I got sick of the series after 4.

Five was decent.

6, 7 was Ungh.

8 was fucking annoying.

Especially with the Talking Hat-Worm fucker.

2 was the last Amazing Game.

3 and 4 were Ok.

EDIT: lolsonic.
OK HIS GETTING FRIKEN ANOYING IF YOU DONT LIKE MARIO PARTY DONT POST HERE OK.
(11-20-2008, 09:06 PM)Sir Repiteo Wrote: [ -> ]There should be one per. new console; for now, 8 is fine. But I'm rather fond of the series, it's just being way overdone.
If I had to pick though, I'd say Koopatrol and Koopa Kid.

EDIT: Greaper? Why is greaper up there?

Because I like Greapers and I felt they died before there time.Aint a joke it means that they have potential , but nintendo ignored it.
(11-20-2008, 09:10 PM)megazario Wrote: [ -> ]OK HIS GETTING FRIKEN ANOYING IF YOU DONT LIKE MARIO PARTY DONT POST HERE OK.

I do like Mario Party.

And Mario Parties 2-4.

The rest can cease to exist for all I care.
But that is the purpose of the topic to talk about future mario party games.
It should have died a long time ago. But if But when they make a new one I expect Hammer Bro., a regular Koopa, and/or the Koopa kids to be in the game.
This is why we must be careful when we choose our topics.

But if they make another (and they will), Koopatrol'd be coolio!
Why are non-Mario characters up there. Anyway, if there was going to be a new Mario Party I'd like it to go back to it's roots:

Difficult yet fun mini-games (MP1, 2 & 3)
Make stars harder to get (MP1, & 2)
1-Player mini-games (MP1)
Donkey Kong playable (MP1, 2, 3 & 4)
Don't make items so easy to obtain (MP2)
Chance Time! (MP1, 2 & 3)
Mini-Game Island/ Coaster (MP1 & 2)
Boards based on characters like Luigi's Engine Room etc. (MP1)
Main story implemented with multiplayer instead of a separate mode (MP1 & 2)
More difficult to unlock things, like having to buy mini-games as well as finding them (MP1 & 2)

New things I'd like to have:

Bowser playable, why not? We can have some new foe steal coins.
Alternate scenarios for the same board, how you get the star is always different.
Tumble is the host again.
Different characters have different stats. Wario is a little better at mini-games that involve strength.
All mini-games have records.
The best of old mini-games return from the previous Mario Party games.
(11-20-2008, 09:01 PM)megazario Wrote: [ -> ]I Love the Mario Party series if you dont like just dont post in this topic.I dont like pokemon, but I dont post in a pokemon thread to say I hate pokemon.

(11-15-2008, 05:04 PM)megazario Wrote: [ -> ]I dont like pokemon but these ould be two great choices .
Mew because he is unique and woul be an unexpecte addition
Mewtwo because he has more fans than that fagget Lucario.

LIES. FUCKING LIES.

Yeah, the last one I enjoyed at all was I think 6, which ever introduced the mic function, don't remember. If they make a 9, put in Geno. He might be able to do something.
I use to like them I that was years ago, but I kept them alive in memories I only of lucario since he is brawl.
They should make a "Mario Party, Minigame Maddness!" It would include all the Games from past mario parties and put them into a single disc. And, as Koopaul said, those games should allow character advantages.
Pages: 1 2 3