The VG Resource

Full Version: TMNT: Legends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, upon researching this game thoroughly, it turns out there are ways to extract it's archives... However, I need a 'full' obb file to extract from. That is, one that has completed the game to the point of having fought every boss. I wish to rip at least the bosses fully, but unfortunately I cannot really progress myself due to how out of date my device is. Can someone help me with this?
I just started playing this game recently, and it doesn't let you "sign-up" for an account or anything. Your "save file" seems to be linked to your device or something. Anyway, what I'm saying is that there would be no way for someone to give you their password or anything so you could get your hands on a completed game.
I'm not asking for a completed save game, I'm asking for a fully-installed and updated obb file.
If you only need a fully installed game, then I don't really understand what the problem is. But maybe I can help anyway... how do you find this obb file? How do you find any files/folders on an iPad? I am a complete noob, LOL