The VG Resource

Full Version: Pending Uploads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am very impatient Ouch! and I recently uploaded some sprites. So i am wondering, how long does it usally take for your sprites to get an... answer, you know, accepted or declined.
This question gets asked a LOT, and the answer is always the same: when a staff member can get to it. Everything submitted to the sites has to first be evaluated by a member of the site staff before being accepted to the site / rejected from the site, and there really isn't a particular timespan for the process. It's just when we can get to it. We're people that have busy lives and volunteer our spare time in an effort to make the content of the resources as high quality as possible, so we can't deal with a submission immediately after it's uploaded, and sometimes not a short while after either.

We're very much thankful for users like you that are submitting and assisting in the growth of this humble video game resource archive, but extended wait times should be expected, and whatever patience you can muster is much appreciated! : >
... You uploaded your sheets literally a matter of less than 12 hours ago. That is probably the most impatient somebody has ever been.
(11-23-2016, 03:57 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]... You uploaded your sheets literally a matter of less than 12 hours ago. That is probably the most impatient somebody has ever been.

yeah... I guess I deserved that  Embarassed

(11-23-2016, 03:50 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]This question gets asked a LOT, and the answer is always the same: when a staff member can get to it. Everything submitted to the sites has to first be evaluated by a member of the site staff before being accepted to the site / rejected from the site, and there really isn't a particular timespan for the process. It's just when we can get to it. We're people that have busy lives and volunteer our spare time in an effort to make the content of the resources as high quality as possible, so we can't deal with a submission immediately after it's uploaded, and sometimes not a short while after either.

We're very much thankful for users like you that are submitting and assisting in the growth of this humble video game resource archive, but extended wait times should be expected, and whatever patience you can muster is much appreciated! : >
thanks for the reply, I guess I just shouldn't be asking, these, annoying questions, and I am kinda getting full of myself, I'll try to be more patient next time I upload sprites.