The VG Resource

Full Version: Help with ripping 3DS sprites..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new here and trying to figure out how to rip 3DS sprites. The main game i am trying to rip sprites from is Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari sp for the 3ds. The game is full with 2d sprites so its basically pixels over all. That being said I would like if someone had any methods or tools to export sprites or any tutorial on how to do it. I have tried this tutorial   "http://spritedatabase.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1157"   and I didn't quite get it and I do not know if it works honestly.
I believe that game was released on other platforms that are far easier to rip from, but that's based on a memory of randomly checking the game out. I think it was the PS3 that had some standard DDS format images on it.
(11-23-2016, 01:06 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that game was released on other platforms that are far easier to rip from, but that's based on a memory of randomly checking the game out. I think it was the PS3 that had some standard DDS format images on it.

Yeah I've already ripped those sprites easily! To tell you the truth they are different games but they are part of the same series the PS3 game came out in Dec. 2015 and the 3ds one just came out about a couple weeks back and that game is only available on 3ds so far. I appreciate the help, and any help that comes my way!
Ah! My bad, I mixed the game's names up!
(11-23-2016, 02:19 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Ah! My bad, I mixed the game's names up!

It's all good thanks anyway!