The VG Resource

Full Version: The green pegasus's submission thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decided to make a thread here to showcase all the sprites that I have taken all the free time that I could to rip, assemble, and organize. I've been ripping a lot of things (And I still am), so expect to see this thread get bumped frequently. Wink

To start things off, here are some rips from Stage 2 of Ocean's The Untouchables for the SNES:
Elliot Ness:
[attachment=7079]
Enemies:
[attachment=7080]
I'm back again and about time too with another rip-this time it's Robocop from...well, Robocop 3 for the SNES:
[attachment=7191]
As a bonus, I also included the sprites of Nikki AKA the little girl from the movie who hacks an ED-209 to assist Robocop.
Nice job! Have any of these gone up on the site yet?
(02-02-2017, 08:24 AM)Ton Wrote: [ -> ]Nice job! Have any of these gone up on the site yet?

No, not yet. I think it's because the games that these sprites are from don't have their own pages yet.
They're all up now!
In the future, here's how you can submit them yourself (even if the game doesn't exist): https://wiki.vg-resource.com/wiki/How_To...s_Resource