The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I doubt anyone here remembers me, but I was around back when this was just the Spriter’s Resource (I submitted a few sheets but I really don’t recall what they were, and the email, name, and password I used have long since been forgotten or deleted). Anyway, after a few years and finishing up in college, I was browsing for some new models to fiddle with and stumbled upon your GREATLY expanded site (not to mention finding out i’ve actually gotten a few models and textures from your library already, who knew?

Anyway, I’ve mostly shifted over to the 3D side of art now, doing stuff like props and environments for video games or short animations after going to college. I’ve always loved video games, and my original interest in ripping sprites is what eventually elevated me to pursue my chosen field. Finding out just how much this place has grown however has made me nostalgic for some good old-fashioned ripping, so here I am.

While I mostly focus on the creating side, I do also do texture work, animating, and rigging (although I really don’t like rigging as much, but it’s pretty useful when I inevitably mess up my own animations). My favorite game series is Zelda but my favorite character is actually Kirby. At the moment I’m sifting through my old computer hard drives and discovered my Oblivion files, so I can rip nearly any asset from that game and will probably start with flooding the que with those models (heh heh heh).

In closing, it’s good to be back and I hope to be of service to the community that really inspired my path.
Hello and welcome (back)! It's always nice to see old members return. If you have any idea what email address you used on your old account, I'll see if I can find it for you.

Looking forward to seeing your submissions pop up. You already scored some bonus points with Zelda being your favorite series so you're off to a good start!
Hello