The VG Resource

Full Version: Star Ocean Till the End of Time Rip Issues (Program assistance? I think?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been searching, digging, and trying for the past 2 years to rip just the models from this game, and I'm miserly failing.

I noticed someone managed to extract them in the "models" section, but I can't seem to get any of the programs to extract anything.

I followed every step in the PS2 Model Ripper tread.

I have TexMod up, and it shows the red text telling me to hold down "*" and whatnot, even just hit the "+" and "-", but it won't let me cycle through any textures. It always says "no textures selected".

3D Ripper won't recognize it either. Is it because it's an ISO?

I'm a multimedia and game design major, so I have a decent knowledge of troubleshooting and programming but I'm 100% stuck on this.

My computer has an Asus X99-A mobo, i7 6 core processor, 16 BG Corsair DDR3 ram, and an Nvidia 1080 Founders so hardware shouldn't be the issue.

I've been digging through these forums as well for years trying to see if there was an answer and I couldn't find one.

I apologize for being a new member and asking so much...
S2g, I hate myself. I figured it out finally. Delete this thread if you want.
Ah, well could you perhaps post the method, so others may learn? I've been trying it myself. I wanted to get Albel Nox's battle model...