The VG Resource

Full Version: Help: 3DRipperDX - global system monitoring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there ANY way to run 3DRipperDX´s global system monitoring on a 64-bit system instead of a 32-bit one?
Not as far as I know. I'd personally recommend Ninja Ripper over 3D Ripper anyway though, it gives much cleaner rips. I normally just use 3DRipper as a backup when Ninja Ripper doesn't work (almost never).
(11-06-2016, 04:41 AM)Segatendo Wrote: [ -> ]Not as far as I know. I'd personally recommend Ninja Ripper over 3D Ripper anyway though, it gives much cleaner rips. I normally just use 3DRipper as a backup when Ninja Ripper doesn't work (almost never).

Do you know any good program to rip levels or stages? Would you recommend Ninja Ripper for that function? My main objective is to rip stages, not single models, which is why I asked about 3DRipperDx. NinjaRipper doesn´t seem to rip levels that well from my experience.
Stages, aaaah. Yeah, Ripper might be a good idea for that if you want to keep the layout as is without all the objects on the stage moving to coords 0,0,0.
But anyway, from my experience I don't think it is possible. Luckily for me it doesn't matter though because I have a separate 32-bit partition especially for this. Smug