The VG Resource

Full Version: GND Remix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You've most likely seen that I've updated some of my old GND stuff from years ago. Well, the funny thing is: I'm tired of looking at all of my old work and would rather people use stuff that isn't hard to look at, so I went ahead and redid some (so far). You may critique these to make these even better! I want to give people something WORTH using from my GND days!
Also, you may make suggestions as to what you want me to update sooner than later.
Does this mean 2ST is done and over? No, I just felt like taking a break for now.

7th Saga
F. Witch
Ghoul
Reaper

Mario
Bullet Bill & Bill Blaster
Boo
Chuckya

NOTE: I didn't go with my original redesign of the Bill Blaster because I felt that I was trying too hard to be edgy. So, I went with a more traditional look.
Enjoying these. The 2ST stuff is good and all, but I was really missing the higher-res sprites from you, they really showcase your talent for the pixels.
Thanks, Shade. I'll return to 2ST sometime, but not for a while unless I get the urge to do something low-res. Tongue
It was actually only a couple of weeks ago i found the old GND forums from just randomly browsing old spriting things, i'd love to see you redo your metal sonic, was always one of my favourites
So far, for Metal Sonic, I have an idle animation that is really complicated, but I'll show stuff when I can. Smile