The VG Resource

Full Version: Miracle Girls Festival (PS Vita)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to rip the models from "Miracle Girls Festival" (a rhythm game that uses the same engine as Project Diva series), I managed to extract the .farc files from the data.psarc, but now I don't know how to open them... Any help?

I've already figured out how to extract the files using QuickBMS. Now I have .fw2d, .aec, .aei, .spi and .spr files.
(10-30-2016, 11:39 AM)Deep Weeb Wrote: [ -> ]I've been trying to rip the models from "Miracle Girls Festival" (a rhythm game that uses the same engine as Project Diva series), I managed to extract the .farc files from the data.psarc, but now I don't know how to open them... Any help?

I've already figured out how to extract the files using QuickBMS. Now I have .fw2d, .aec, .aei, .spi and .spr files.

I don't know how to open the .fw2d file, but i Can tell you that All the others files are effects and motions, so probably THAT'S the model archive