The VG Resource

Full Version: When in doubt : leap off a rooftop...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...is the message that Mirror's Edge is giving me.

Just wow.

I don't even care about the graphics. The story almost doesn't matter. Hell, I could play this game muted.

It's so much fun to play.

If you've never heard of Parkour or 'free-running' then hit youtube. You'll find a lot of young people doing insane acrobatic moves. (Ok, well, AFTER you wade through the sewers of youtube junk.) They make Ninjas look like pussies. Not even kidding.

The gameplay is so context sensitive too, it feels natural, it feels like you're in the game. The way they did the subtle elements makes it feel like you're the actual person doing it. I... REALLY wish I had more free time to play this bad boy the whole way through in one sitting.

So, yeah, talk about this mind-splittingly fun game.
What's it for?
I'm playing it on the XBox 360, but I heard it's also for PS3. Not sure about the Wii.
360 and PS3.
the man character is really ugly
seriously try looking at her face for more than 30 seconds without laughing
(11-18-2008, 03:10 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]the man character is really ugly
seriously try looking at her face for more than 30 seconds without laughing
itt people who missed the point

she's supposed to be every stereotype about asians ever x10
(11-18-2008, 01:05 PM)xTYVONx Wrote: [ -> ]360 and PS3.

oh and PC.
I saw the EA guy showing the guys at my local GAME this about a month back and it looks fucking awesome. I want it.
saw stuff on it a long while back, was interested because i was into parkour at the time (i didn't do it but i was inot it you know what i mean).

i downloaded the XBL demo too it was pretty sweet but kinda basic. im sure the actual gaem is much better, but i am getting Left 4 Dead instead. much better game
I personally think she's attractive.
But regardless;
When I get a 360, this is the first game I'm getting.
God damnit my brother HAD to take the PS3 as soon as good games started coming out this year.