The VG Resource

Full Version: Edit/Splice : Paper Mario Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! I'm working on some "edited/ spliced sprites" from the new "Paper Mario : Color Splash"
I'll try to make some rigs later

So for the moment i'm working on some "peach"

[Image: GPZx8gf.jpg]

Hope you guys like it!

(Sorry if make some grammatical mistakes, i'm french)

EDIT:
Here's the none blurring version, the sheet isn't done so it's kinda messy.
[Image: PHPPX1s.jpg]
you do realize blurring it and making it impossible to see is really stupid for a board based entirely on showing off "your" sprites.
(10-21-2016, 09:38 AM)Red Haired Bastard Wrote: [ -> ]you do realize blurring it and making it impossible to see is really stupid for a board based entirely on showing off "your" sprites.

Just realized I posted the wrong picture x,x

Sorry
These are not customs. These are not even edits. These are splices.

https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-25474.html Check the section "CUSTOM SPRITE-" for the definition of "custom". Check the section "SPRITE EDIT-" for the definition  of "edit". Check the section "SPLICE-" for the definition of "splice".

Edits and splices are generally frowned upon here, unless the edit has been modified until the bases used are no longer recognizable. A base is a sprite or other image made by someone else that you are modifying to make an edit or splice.
(10-21-2016, 01:24 PM)Midday-Mew Wrote: [ -> ]These are not customs. These are not even edits. These are splices.

https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-25474.html Check the section "CUSTOM SPRITE-" for the definition of "custom". Check the section "SPRITE EDIT-" for the definition  of "edit". Check the section "SPLICE-" for the definition of "splice".

Edits and splices are generally frowned upon here, unless the edit has been modified until the bases used are no longer recognizable. A base is a sprite or other image made by someone else that you are modifying to make an edit or splice.

Thanks for your comment ^^
I'm sorry if i'm a bit clumsy, I'm new here and I'm still learning how this site is working.
That's OK, everybody has to learn somehow Smile