The VG Resource

Full Version: Request: Paper Mario: Color Splash Custom Character Rigs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, guys. ^^;

I don't suppose anybody could help me out with a project that I'm doing for someone special?

You see, the thing is I have this friend on deviantART who makes character builders for certain animations that he creates on his YouTube channel: http://kphoria.deviantart.com/

I was hoping to upgrade some of the character builders using the various Paper Mario Character Rigs from Sticker Star and Color Splash.

I'm able to use most of the Character Rigs from Sticker Star, but Color Splash is going to be a problem because of all those Pre-Assembled Sprites. Sad

So... I was wondering if anybody would like to help make a bunch of Custom-Made Paper Mario Character Rigs based on characters from Color Splash? (You know, as in chop certain sprites into pieces and make them work like the sprites seen in sheets from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and Super Paper Mario?)

If nobody accepts, then I can try to do some myself.

But whatever you do, please do not insult my friend in any way.

He may be into creepy stuff like character vore, but in reality, he is a very nice guy. Smile And I am very glad to be his friend.
I suggest you try to do them yourself.

Not only would it really impress your friend but you'll get more respect from us.
I could most of them myself since most of the character's artwork were reused from Sticker Star, let alone the whole pixelated 3DS Rendering. ^^;

And there are some characters from Color Splash that I can do myself, but not a whole lot. Sad (Maybe like Toads, Thwomp, Chain Chomp, Urchins, etc.)

But there might be some problems with making the other characters from Color Splash: Yoshi, The Koopalings, Sledge Bro., Bone Goomba, etc.
Go for it.

You can ask us for help if you get stuck. Don't be afraid to ask.