The VG Resource

Full Version: Brawl - Mario Circuit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's some more.
Textures ripped from Super Smash Bros Brawl's Mario Circuit Stage.

[Image: stage19_071213a-l.jpg]
[Image: 62536bf94d8f306SuperSmashBrosBrawl-MarioCircut.PNG]

[Image: SuperSmashBrosBrawl-MarioCircut_ico.png]
Very cool.
^^ Agree.
Great job! Big Grin
Awsome, as always!
Nice work!
So the Shy Guy's are polygonal too...
Are there any textures for the dots on the maps that represent where the Shy Guys are?
Yay! Another good rip! But I think you could make a topic for all of them, instead of making a new post per sheet.
How are you doing this?

And please don't just say "TileMolester", I tried that and have no idea what I'm doing, it's just a big pixelated blob.
very nice rip, but you seem to be missing the textures for the tree's, mushrooms and flowers.
(11-18-2008, 08:44 PM)Linkin800 Wrote: [ -> ]very nice rip, but you seem to be missing the textures for the tree's, mushrooms and flowers.

The mushrooms and trees are on there, the only thing I'm missing is the dots on the map, the clouds, and the flowers.
(11-18-2008, 07:16 PM)Hylianfox Wrote: [ -> ]How are you doing this?

And please don't just say "TileMolester", I tried that and have no idea what I'm doing, it's just a big pixelated blob.

Texture-ripping. Basically, you have to make sure your computer is capable enough to READ the game disk, find the files on the disk that correspond to these files (texture "sprites"), copy them to a directory on your computer, convert them to another format, then put them on a sheet.
In a nutshell.
The mushrooms and trees are on there, the only thing I'm missing is the dots on the map, the clouds, and the flowers.
[/quote]

Oh now I see the mushroom texture, sorry I over looked it before.