The VG Resource

Full Version: FNAF customs request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope that someone upload the FNAF characters, by custom section, but because look no one here is interested on making FNAF models, or requesting it,
i'll did it.
So i now:
1)Ask here if someone can made and upload 3D models of FNAF characters/loctions
2)Send one single message to some of who did the best fnaf 3D models related on the web, to join this community and share his works.

P.S.
Also i add a little note, i'm a noob, dont hate me i'm poor of esperience, sorry if i sometimes do goofy things, or for my english errors, im foreign.
(10-13-2016, 12:31 AM)Smakkohooves Wrote: [ -> ]I hope that someone upload the FNAF characters, by custom section, but because look no one here is interested on making FNAF models, or requesting it,
i'll did it.
So i now:
1)Ask here if someone can made and upload 3D models of FNAF characters/loctions
2)Send one single message to some of who did the best fnaf 3D models related on the web, to join this community and share his works.

P.S.
Also i add a little note, i'm a noob, dont hate me i'm poor of esperience, sorry if i sometimes do goofy things, or for my english errors, im foreign.

I could try. Anything you want specifically?
(10-13-2016, 04:37 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote: [ -> ]I could try. Anything you want specifically?
The toy animatronics from Fnaf2 are my favourite.
But i like also foxy and freddy from SL.
Bonnie are my favorite character.