The VG Resource

Full Version: Potential 3DS Ripping/Style Savvy nooby question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heyya! Sorry if this is gonna seem annoyingly amateur, but does anyone know how possible/difficult it is to rip from the Style Savvy 3DS games? (Girls Mode in Japan and New something Boutique in PAL) I adore the games to bits, and realized having the items would be super nice for me and what I want to do.

I reeeallly want to rip them...or, know how to, anyway. However, whenever I look up how to rip from 3DS games, it always seems oddly confusing like it skipped the first step or like I don't have something I should....my apologies, as I sometimes don't understand certain phrasing but i believe I can do it. I really don't want to put the burden on anyone else and I'd love if I could get to do it.

I have both games in physical cart form, and 2 functional 3DS systems; a standard XL and a small "New" (tho the XL has troublesome wifi now). I have no external tools or anything, so if that's what I need then pleeease inform me, as somehow I always miss that. Also, I've always been a goody-two-shoes and have never done homebrew anything, if that paints a picture here...

..and I hear at least LM Dark Moon is difficult/currently impossible to rip from, so I didn't know if it was just an odd one out or if many 3DS games were like that.