The VG Resource

Full Version: Parole
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
o dang

hi folks itsa me Sengir we did it im unbanned

but i gotta be on my best behavior bc im on parole

also i cant post too goofy. i think my traditional "way too many line-breaks and use of shortened words like 'u', 'p', 'v', 'o', and 'ppl' and using parenthesis mid-statement to represent a disruption in my train-of-thought" is ok but i cant be shitposty. its a fair deal tbh

thank u petie Pretty Content (✿◡‿‿◡)

e: holy heck theres an Pretty Content (✿◡‿‿◡) emote now
I added that one

welcome back! it's nice to have you back!! my bff is back!!!! Kyun Kyun Aidoru
(10-01-2016, 08:04 PM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]my bff

WOW okay I see how it is Cry
(10-01-2016, 08:04 PM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]I added that one

the hero we need
Welcome back!!

You gonna show us some sweet, sweet game dev stuff?

I've missed your game devving Sad
(10-01-2016, 09:29 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back!!

You gonna show us some sweet, sweet game dev stuff?

I've missed your game devving Sad

yessir ive been working on a pretty nifty Video Games and im gonna be postin' a thread in about a day or two

its JavaScript so i apologize in advance
Oh hey, welcome back! It's great to see so many people are coming back
You're a bunch of stupid, naive masochists who apparently love being abused by the same people over and over again
Please don't post any penises.
Ew a bug... HEY WAIT! It's one of those cool bugs that beat the snot out of mosquitos! Welcome back Sengir!
(10-02-2016, 10:02 AM)Hiynastrike Wrote: [ -> ]Ew a bug... HEY WAIT! It's one of those cool bugs that beat the snot out of mosquitos! Welcome back Sengir!

but alas, Martha the scarecrow has replaced Sengirbug as my ref

(10-02-2016, 04:42 AM)StarSock64 Wrote: [ -> ]You're a bunch of stupid, naive masochists who apparently love being abused by the same people over and over again

well thats pretty inflammatory, which calls for either serious response that would inevitably start conflict (violating parole) or a silly nonchalant shitpost response (also violating parole). ignoring it would seem rude, and 'thank'ing it is just ridiculous, so i hope this acknowledgement will suffice

(10-02-2016, 07:08 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't post any penises.

yea sorry that was a skosh immateur... i made sure they were shaved though so it wasn't all bad (thats a joke i am genuinely sorry)
It was the more hygienic way to shitpost dicks, I'll give you that much.

Regardless, I guess you're back so hey welcome back. Don't be a bad member again, okay? Heart
Well, welcome back regardless. I don't know much about your past, seems like it was an interesting one, but the past doesn't exactly mean the future, right?
I'm sure you'll get on fine. And yeah, probablyyyyy not the best idea to post penises on this site. Im sure you already knew that, though.
That's why i did it u_u

I'm p sure I still hold the record for most modded-then-demodded member but the past is past

I mean I'm legitimately nothing like that anymore that was several bust sizes and transcontinental relocations and personal rebrands ago
who the heck is this 'sengir' person, anyway?
Pages: 1 2 3 4