The VG Resource

Full Version: M&L Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Woo. Sprites from me.

[Image: ladylightingiw7.png]
The first four (Kirby, Toon Link, Sonic, and Banjo.) were my attempts at working really hard at making them look official.

The rest is just extra.
They look nice. I've always wanted to see someone try Sonic (and others) in M&L style but it would take forever. Along with Donkey Kong.

Keep it up.
You win at making the first four look official. Big Grin

I think Lucas and Kumatora look a bit skinny though.
I love that Banjo Heart
Awesome job, like I said on Msn, add the AA to the pianta's green parts.
Thanks guys.

Yeah, I'm probably scrapping those Mother sprites.
If anyone wants to do what they want they want with them, then go ahead.
Your Banjo is like 5000x better than mine lol. My only gripe with it that the nose/mouth area looks a bit too tall.

And for Toon Link his eyes seem spread out too far.
If I fix what you say is wrong, they wouldn't look like themselves anymore.

Banjo is supposed to be like that, and if Toon Link's eyes were any close it would just look weird.
It's far apart for the toon look also.
You're finishing these, right?
Sheeting? Probably not.
Nice! Although I think Banjo would look better with higher broader shoulders. And Pianta's arms are kinda funny. But they look great!
Thanks, Koopaul.

High broader shoulders making him look a bit stiff tho.
[Image: 31759653mb1.png]
Banjo is by far the best sprite in this topic. Im glad you used the new Banjo look. Fits the M&L cartoon style perfectly. I think his shark tooth should have a white highlight though. Its dark. Feet could also be bigger.

Sonic looks odd to me. His head looks really wierd..I think its because of his eyes.

Young Link eyes should be more asian like or however his eyes are. His hair should overlap a little on his right eye.

Pianta's arms seem blocky, round them out a bit. Excellent job on that sprite. Big improvement to the last one.
Oh, sexy. Star critics.

With Banjo, will do with the shark tooth. His feet were actually bigger before I posted.
Will try and fix Sonic.

I'll try to do something with Toon Link's eyes.

Pianta was just a filler. No touchy on him no mo'.

Also, I miss you.
Well, I will molest touch the pianta if I am ever able to sprite if you don't mind. It looks almost perfect!

Thriller Wario in sig = win

I miss you too Nin.. I miss you all. ):

Love,
Sean(Star)
Sure, do what you want :]

.em teslom uoy rehtar d'I
Pages: 1 2