The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokémon X and Y 3DS Rip Request?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new here to this website, so... I was wondering if someone could rip the models/files based on these two trainers in the photos (y'know, simply put, rip what they're wearing (including skin color, eye color, and hair color) based on the two pictures). I wanted these two custom Calem models (non-overworld) if that was possible.
...Or is there something else to it?
(09-22-2016, 07:05 PM)Yin10Dou Wrote: [ -> ]I'm new here to this website, so... I was wondering if someone could rip the models/files based on these two trainers in the photos (y'know, simply put, rip what they're wearing (including skin color, eye color, and hair color) based on the two pictures). I wanted these two custom Calem models (non-overworld) if that was possible.

I'm afraid there are a couple of things done wrong here.

The first thing is that you're breaking a crucial rule: You must have at least 20 posts under your belt before you can start making requests.

The next thing is not so much you, but there is a sticky thread in the Project Organization sub-forum that is dealing with models from Pokemon X/Y along with OR/AS.

But to answer your question: As far as the skin, eye, and hair colors go, the problem is that for whatever reason, the textures for the trainer's body features are uncolored gray-scale. I'm not sure if that problem has been solved yet.
(09-22-2016, 11:30 PM)Darkliger01 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2016, 07:05 PM)Yin10Dou Wrote: [ -> ]I'm new here to this website, so... I was wondering if someone could rip the models/files based on these two trainers in the photos (y'know, simply put, rip what they're wearing (including skin color, eye color, and hair color) based on the two pictures). I wanted these two custom Calem models (non-overworld) if that was possible.

I'm afraid there are a couple of things done wrong here.

The first thing is that you're breaking a crucial rule: You must have at least 20 posts under your belt before you can start making requests.

The next thing is not so much you, but there is a sticky thread in the Project Organization sub-forum that is dealing with models from Pokemon X/Y along with OR/AS.

But to answer your question: As far as the skin, eye, and hair colors go, the problem is that for whatever reason, the textures for the trainer's body features are uncolored gray-scale. I'm not sure if that problem has been solved yet.
My bad about the rules; thanks for the heads up. Ouch!