The VG Resource

Full Version: Spyro the Dragon Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So since there's no way to rip the models from the old Spyro PS1 games (that I know of) I decided that I will model them on my own way. Since I got into MMD I discovered a modelling program called Metasequoia where I just model better than I ever did in Maya even though Maya has more to offer. I don't know but Metasequoia made my life easier and the models end up better besides I want my models to be mmd compatible and meta offers that.
I started by modelling Spyro and for my first ever dragon model I have to say I think I did a good job. Now I know there are better modellers out there but this what I can manage.
I modelled him to be MMD compatible with lots of expressions and bones to use. He's available to download to those interested.
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=183923&d=1474475801]
Here is the page with the download
Here is a video example with him
and another one
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkk8AAFy2t4][/url]
I will post the rest of my related spyro the dragon model on this thread when they are done. Thank you for reading and seeing the models!
Looks good. Thought of submitting it over here?
(09-24-2016, 07:30 PM)Filler Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good. Thought of submitting it over here?

Yeah that's a good idea. I will check the rules first though. Don't know if I can upload him without the bones.
Pretty sure submitting bone-less models is fine. As most N64 rips seem to get approved with no rigs at all.