The VG Resource

Full Version: Brawl - Green Hill Zone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You asked for more.
Here's all the textures ripped from Super Smash Bros Brawl's Green Hill Zone stage.
[Image: stage27_080214a-l.jpg]

[Image: 6142ba673cad871SuperSmashBrosBrawl-GreenHillZone.PNG]
[Image: SuperSmashBrosBrawl-GreenHillZone_i.png]
Is that first piece at the top meant to be blurry?

Also, is it possible for you to rip other things in the game, such as characters, items, assists, etc?
I assume that it is.

Also, great work!
(11-16-2008, 10:48 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Is that first piece at the top meant to be blurry?

Also, is it possible for you to rip other things in the game, such as characters, items, assists, etc?
Yes, and I've already ripped all the items. I'll get them here in a bit.
Oh. Oh my.
Well then, this rules.
Yes... yes... YES...

More, please, Mr. Tacos?
Quote:For MFGG and Spriter'S Resource
Gonna tell you right now that we won't accept this sheet on MFGG because it's a Sonic sheet - I suggest you take it to SFGHQ instead so you won't be ridiculed for submitting Sonic rips to a Mario site. Wink
(11-17-2008, 08:53 PM)Techokami Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:For MFGG and Spriter'S Resource
Gonna tell you right now that we won't accept this sheet on MFGG because it's a Sonic sheet - I suggest you take it to SFGHQ instead so you won't be ridiculed for submitting Sonic rips to a Mario site. Wink

Yeah, I caught about that after I posted it here- It's a habit of writing both websites. I didn't think it really mattered if I left it on.
But it's from a Mario related game...
A Nintendo game to be exact.
Understandable. Why not? Metroid: Fan Mission accepted a sheet for Zero Suit Samus in a Kart, Super Mario Kart-style.
Sprite styles don't matter. It's the series that matters for some of the specialized sprite sites out there like MFGG and Metroid: Fan Mission (MFM).

MFGG deals with Mario series related things. So it's ok to make Mario series related things in non-Mario series related styles.

MFM deals with Metroid series related things. So it's ok to make Metroid series related things in non-Metroid series related styles.

I'd go on, but that would be overkill at this point.
Okay fine, so we're hooked onto a technicality. The sheet is good, yes or no? Dazz says yes, so it's acceptable, no further conflict needed.
(11-19-2008, 02:02 AM)Miles07 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay fine, so we're hooked onto a technicality. The sheet is good, yes or no? Dazz says yes, so it's acceptable, no further conflict needed.

It wasn't a conflict on getting it accepted here, it was a conflict on Non-Mario-Related Brawl sheets on MFGG.

The reason I came looking for this place was because MFGG didn't accept anything other than that, so I came here to expand on ripping. So go to MFGG for all Mario related sheets, come here for some of that and everything else.
Pages: 1 2