The VG Resource

Full Version: Feeling nostalgic about spriting.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i was browsing around and i got to thinking about back when everyone sprited in the Sonic Advance style, then i decided to do some spriting because i am bedridden with the sick </3

[Image: vMJbUOy.png]
This is Jewy the Axolotl, because i like their faces and i wanted to do a marine based sonic character. It still needs work but here's a thing for you to comment on in case i've missed anything while i take a break and possibly have a nap.

[Image: sa3_large_poses_by_dazz_dude.jpg]

Found this on my old Deviant Art account. I made these 12 years ago, but for some reason included the sprite you made. Sadly it's been turned into a jpg.
(09-06-2016, 03:14 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ][Image: sa3_large_poses_by_dazz_dude.jpg]

Found this on my old Deviant Art account. I made these 12 years ago, but for some reason included the sprite you made. Sadly it's been turned into a jpg.

As soon as i saw you reply i knew almost instantly you would be making my day, those were truly the days my friend!