The VG Resource

Full Version: Wii Speek our opinions on Wii Speek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
post.

Based on a video I saw, the reciever actually has a decent distance.
Your opinion is so well informed and justified, I can't help but feel completely stunned and in awe!

I... I think I just came.
my opinion on Wii Speak is that it's a good idea for a few games, but I think that I would prefer a headset, simply because of where my Wii is, there's a ton of noise

I can't really say anything else on it, since I didn't get it with Animal Crossing, and I don't really plan on it really soon(again, because it's very noisy near my Wii)
A head set would remind me too much of the other systems. No, Nintendo did it their way, and it works pretty good.
I got Animal Crossing today, and have played with a few people that have them.
They work pretty well, they're creative, but trust me, nothing is more hilarious than listening to people in the background. Especially when you hear someone get punched/slapped and then the scream. Thank you Nintendo for invading privacy for the good of the people.
Like Josh, I only got the game, though, I my pick up Wii Speak later, it seems like fun.

Especially since OWM gave me the idea to fake abuse world wide.

Fuck, I am so lame. D=
(11-16-2008, 10:53 PM)koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]A head set would remind me too much of the other systems. No, Nintendo did it their way, and it works pretty good.

bawww you have to be different even if it's a shit idea!!!

Nintendos should stop plugging into TVs too, reminds me too much of Xbox.
While we're at it, the Wii shouldn't have multiplatform games
(11-17-2008, 04:10 AM)xTYVONx Wrote: [ -> ]While we're at it, the Wii shouldn't have multiplatform games

What's the point if the other versions are gonna be advertised to be 10x better? Ex: Sonic Unleashed
You're retarded.
(11-17-2008, 04:49 AM)xTYVONx Wrote: [ -> ]You're retarded.
Thanks for that.
(11-17-2008, 04:06 AM)Confessor Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2008, 10:53 PM)koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]A head set would remind me too much of the other systems. No, Nintendo did it their way, and it works pretty good.

bawww you have to be different even if it's a shit idea!!!

Nintendos should stop plugging into TVs too, reminds me too much of Xbox.

IIRC, the reason why they rejected a headset is because they want multiple people in the room to be able to communicate at once (which can be applied to games outside of AC). A headset would be too close rage. I don't particularly want a shitty-quality earpiece, either.
So why not release both? Best of both worlds.
They may well do. They wouldn't announce so, though.
Once again, Nintendo fails to use its full potential.

... Better than nothing, right? ...
Pages: 1 2