The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic Colours DS Model Rig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help. I cant find the rig for the sonic model from sonic colours ds.
i exported it as obj.
then my friend opened the bones and exported it to dae.
the bones are all weird and idk what to do. can someone please help? i need the rigged model from the game.
if anyone knows how to rig or fix this, i will include the obj, dae and ma files in a zip.
dae and ma files are the armature.
(09-05-2016, 03:13 PM)ToastedWilliam912 Wrote: [ -> ]I need help. I cant find the rig for the sonic model from sonic colours ds.
i exported it as obj.
the bones are all weird and idk what to do. can someone please help? i need the rigged model from the game.
if anyone knows how to rig or fix this, i will include the obj, dae and ma files in a zip.

The rig exists, it's just too tiny to see. You could just scale up the rig to fix the problem. However, since OBJ files destroy all bone weight data, you can't use the bones from the DAE with the OBJ file. You'll have to figure out a way to get the bone weighting exported as well.
(09-09-2016, 02:08 PM)nobody231 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2016, 03:13 PM)ToastedWilliam912 Wrote: [ -> ]I need help. I cant find the rig for the sonic model from sonic colours ds.
i exported it as obj.

The rig exists, it's just too tiny to see. You could just scale up the rig to fix the problem. However, since OBJ files destroy all bone weight data, you can't use the bones from the DAE with the OBJ file. You'll have to figure out a way to get the bone weighting exported as well.

oh thanks.