The VG Resource

Full Version: Completely Lost (King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was interested in the King of Fighter's voice files for awhile but have been stuck on what to begin looking at.

There are a large number of folders and files that may contain what I'm looking for but I'm having no luck with finding tools to open them.

I organized the files by the folders they were originally from.
(Also if none of them are sound related that'd be awkward lol).
If you're using the PS versions of it, try using PSOUND. It might be able to find audio data. If it scans a file and it spits out noise, that means there is audio in it.
Psound pulled up no results with those files and I tried to scan the whole main folder of the files and had no luck as well.

I don't believe there are any other locations for the sound files to be in as the rest are images or movies (probably)
http://prntscr.com/cby1ob
The *.xsb is the index for the standard Xbox *.xwb, grab aluigi's unxwb, and it'll dump all the wav's, and you can play them in foobar as well Smile. It's a little rough, because it doesn't add filenames, but it rebuilds headers of the files, so you'd have to sort them out yourself, unless you're willing to write a bms script that extracts headerless, but named files :0. Either way, you've got the files.

Download unxwb
(08-30-2016, 12:10 PM)Anex Wrote: [ -> ]The *.xsb is the index for the standard Xbox *.xwb, grab aluigi's unxwb, and it'll dump all the wav's, and you can play them in foobar as well Smile. It's a little rough, because it doesn't add filenames, but it rebuilds headers of the files, so you'd have to sort them out yourself, unless you're willing to write a bms script that extracts headerless, but named files :0. Either way, you've got the files.

Download unxwb

Looks like this was all I needed after all, Thank you Anex and OS-PRIME for giving some time up to help me with this ^^