The VG Resource

Full Version: sonic sfx sprite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was wandering if anybody  has a minor sfx sprite from sonic advance 3 thats used in the level "non aggression".   when you use your tag action with eggman  an energy ball forms around him  that keeps growing the longer the tag action button is held eventually  turning from blue to yellow. i have looked in every sonic advanced 3 sprite gallery i could find and i could not find it anywhere at all so if some one has it or knows where i could find it id be very grateful.
i was wandering too but i went back home soon after

idg what you're trying to say, please write your posts in english.
(08-30-2016, 08:33 AM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]i was wandering too but i went back home soon after

idg what you're trying to say, please write your posts in english.

reread it its very clear what im asking if you are literate i want  the energy ball that forms around eggman in the final battle of  sonic advanced 3 it says that in the second sentance
thats...really rude dude.
[Image: a02b359f300c43e993b68abd138fed10.png]
He's asking for that stuff that appears around eggman.
(09-01-2016, 02:14 AM)Red Haired Bastard Wrote: [ -> ]thats...really rude dude.

he was way ruder heck practaclly everyone on this forum has been super rude to me every chance they get when i have done nothing
(09-21-2016, 07:27 PM)trans the psycopath Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2016, 02:14 AM)Red Haired Bastard Wrote: [ -> ]thats...really rude dude.

he was way ruder heck practaclly everyone on this forum has been super rude to me every chance they get when i have done nothing

It's good to see you're playing victim. Claiming you're the one being attacked when you practacly insulted someone by claiming they couldn't read your post (Real talk, I couldn't becasue your English is not that good). You have quite the track record if your rep is to be belived.
Shape up kiddo. You don't want to end up with more negative reputation do you?
(08-30-2016, 07:35 PM)trans the psycopath Wrote: [ -> ]reread it its very clear what im asking if you are literate i want  the energy ball that forms around eggman in the final battle of  sonic advanced 3 it says that in the second sentance
(09-21-2016, 07:27 PM)trans the psycopath Wrote: [ -> ]i have done nothing

Okay pal.