The VG Resource

Full Version: Overwatch Models?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have many overwatch models but i don't know if Blizzard or MR allows me to upload them here, just wanna know if i am allowed to upload 'em at the moment, i have many chars skins and their guns and stuff
I had a friend who wanted these, and if its got rigging and all, Then youre good to go in my opinion. Blizzard or MR if they care enough will request a dmca takedown otherwise if theyre not okay with it. so, id say give it a shotSmile

EDIT: Unless its directly given to not rip their resources at all.
Blizzard is finicky for rips on that game.

Many people who port their models to Gmod/SFM always get the DMCA axe, so it'll probably be no different, here.
Actually, those DMCAs were for a different reason (the Workshop is now a whitelisted resource from what I've heard and seen). Considering they've featured some images and videos using the SFM models on their official Twitter, I would assume it's alright to rip/port them.
Thanks for telling me guys! i might export some of the heroes when i'm not lazy!
Totally looking forward for Devil Mercy =D
Soooo uuuuhhh... i can't add overwatch to pc games
(08-29-2016, 03:06 PM)Carro1001 Wrote: [ -> ]Soooo uuuuhhh... i can't add overwatch to pc games

Could you specify? You're being a bit vague
Well... i sadly cannot upload the models to Overwatch section, connection is always reset when i try uploading, doesn't even get to 1%, sorry guys
Good news! I uploaded the first model (Dva as Junebug/Bva)! Now we just wait for it to be accepted, if it's accepted i'll continue uploading.
Any news on getting some OW models on the site? I'd really like to have some models for reference when I draw.