The VG Resource

Full Version: My Crappy Little Sprites Oh My
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: tghtgjtjyjjtyjtvo5.png]

C+C please.
what's with the square-ish blotches?
nitty style I guess.

some are good but some are...
seems like a bad rip off of nitty style
I like that Mario! But yeah most of the things look too much like Nitty's style, especially that big blue thing.

EDIT: This might even be Nitty?
I don't see how this is nitty's style, compare his works to mine, they arent that alike. Even he himself commented they arent that much alike.

Be constructive people.
Hey people, cut the crap, this isn't Nitty, it isn't Nitty's style.
That isn't what the topic is about, give crits or get out.
I'm liking these, especially the cubic Mario thing.
it looks like nittys style slightly. the shading, not the colors.

anyway, i think you need less hue-shifting and more contrast
Ok wow. Was there really a need to say that twice?
Seriously.
(11-15-2008, 08:48 PM)Raytheon Wrote: [ -> ]it looks like nittys style slightly. the shading, not the colors.

anyway, i think you need less hue-shifting and more contrast

I think you don't need to tell me what to do and what I make is. Serriously man, I've only had trouble with you in the past on other forums, why can't we just get along sometime, I'm a perfectly nice guy.
Quote:anyway, i think you need less hue-shifting and more contrast
That still doesn't help me much Ray, it is the technique that I usually use, its not going to change anytime soon.
Well you could try a few sprites with and without hueshifting and we could see which look better?

Nice stuff dude.
It's cledareth, cladereth, claradeth? (don't remember how it is spelled...) the guy who had a testicle as a ref in PTold

I may be wrong though...
(11-15-2008, 09:18 PM)EdpR Wrote: [ -> ]It's cledareth, cladereth, claradeth? (don't remember how it is spelled...) the guy who had a testicle as a ref in PTold

I may be wrong though...

Haha Close Enough. Yeah thats me, I miss PT16.
Pages: 1 2