The VG Resource

Full Version: Pixel stuff from our 2D sandbox game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello! 

I had never noticed before there was a section for pixel art, great idea! 
I leave here some few examples of our work for our game Planet Centauri (We have several hundreds of sprites, a hundred animations .. i can't show you everything, take too much time sorry  Shocked ) we have also made some very long video for understand how we work (check here : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZajH5F6d0xmSE7AfmRTpNoLQDY7q8KRB )

Each animation take between 1h & 16h hours of work and some gif content are not yet included in the game.

[Image: Monstres2.gif]
[Image: armor_animation.gif]
[Image: spirit.gif][Image: phoenix.gif]
[Image: forest-avatar-final.1.gif][Image: seraphim_enter.gif]
[Image: catch_me_if_you_can.gif][Image: template-enfer-gif-avec-golem.gif]
[Image: lich_spawn.gif][Image: LegendaryArmorShadowSamurai.gif]
[Image: trex_ohhi3.gif][Image: chickmonster.gif]
[Image: death-examples.1.gif][Image: zombie_evo2.gif]
[Image: a_2.gif][Image: monk.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: golem-canon.gif]
[Image: golem-evo.gif]
i actually follow your work on FB pixelart group, you make pretty impressive art!
Thank you Gors! Smile
I'm getting Metal Slug vibes with these sprites and their animations, and that's a good thing. They're really fantastic.
My favourites are the T-Rex waving, and the mutating baby chicken. The latter even reminds me of Hyde Tweety.
Ah ah thank you! Metal Slug has always been an inspiration

We had also made 2 other transformation animation

[Image: iFlzBOF.gif][Image: B2038A4ADF1E23B18239D3805932B1FA3CCEA23C]
Holy shit, dude. These are so smooth and varied. I'm really impressed. I really like the monster-Tweety-Bird-Chocobo. Awesome work!
Oh my gosh... this stuff puts my work to shame... O.O
Gah, these animations are so fluid and glorious.
yep, the details are definitely at Metal Slug level. c;
Just recommended Planet Centauri to my sister and her boyfriend, they love games like Starbound and Terraria. And I think they won't mind these superior graphics Wink
Thank you! This is our last animation which has just been completed today

[Image: giphy.gif]
these are good, but why do the tiles leave so much to be desired? have you not worked on them yet?
Everything is destructible in the game Skelton and each tile is 24x24 max and are placed randomly in the world, we can't do really miracle with that sadly.

You can see a partial list of our blocks here : 

https://centauri-library.com/?category&blocks
Wow! All these pixels look amazing! So smooth and well animated!
I LOVE THIS VERY MUCH
Pages: 1 2