The VG Resource

Full Version: Tornado Outbreak No Models?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my Problem I look in the file system seeing no model format only bgw files bik files and audio files can I convert these Textures or layout to view the models if so what program now I have tried everything if you could explain to me or give me a tip that would be great I need the models but can't find models in the file system
(08-04-2016, 09:36 PM)Larryeedwards Wrote: [ -> ]This is my Problem I look in the file system seeing no model format only bgw files bik files and audio files can I convert these Textures or layout to view the models if so what program now I have tried everything if you could explain to me or give me a tip that would be great I need the models but can't find models in the file system

Models are most likely encrypted. Think you can send a model file over?
How can I do that I view files but there's no models only bgw bik and audio files (seem to be corrupted) if you have any ideas please help
It would help if you found a file that you believe is a model, or a package, and send that over.
I can't find anything like that only world audio and music if you need use Wii Scrubber for TO but I tried and theirs no models
The *.wav's are some form of Wwise I believe, either XMA or OGG. I could be wrong perhaps, I only took a glance at it.
The files could be a Back ground world instead of a ffxi music file

I think their Wii ogg files
Update I've got some of the models and their being uploaded here on the models resource
(09-20-2016, 09:47 PM)Pingu! Wrote: [ -> ]The *.wav's are some form of Wwise I believe, either XMA or OGG. I could be wrong perhaps, I only took a glance at it.

I know certain .wav files (Music and Strings) can be played with the VGSC or Video Game Sound Converter but What about voices? and Models?