The VG Resource

Full Version: Need Help Ripping from Model 2 Emulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello VG-Resource!

So I'm trying to rip some models with the use of a Sega Model 2 emulator called Model 2 emulator. Tongue 
I've heard that the "Sonic the Fighters" models were ripped from the emulator with 3D Ripper DX, however, when I launch 3D Ripper DX on the emulator, it crashes when I load my game (It doesn't crash normally).
I've also tried using Ninja Ripper to capture the models, but unfortunately, the output appears to be flat and severely broken (wait, was that the shadow of the model?). Even when I change the wrapper type, the results don't change.

I'm really hoping that someone can help teach me how to rip models from the Model 2 Emulator with depth, or if they're going to be flat, I would like to be informed if there would be an efficient way to inflate them to proper scale.  Unsure
Bump?
Yeah I have the same issue. I've seen someone rip virtua cop models before, but it was a while ago and I don't know how they did it.
Oh yeah, I have this same problem. I want to rip Daytona!