The VG Resource

Full Version: Klonoa 2 Models?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure this has been requested a long time ago before, But I've seen some people supposedly get hold of these models somehow, I've used scripts from online to try and convert the model files but they end up all broken to the point they aren't recconizable at all: http://ps23dformat.wikispaces.com/Klonoa...a%27s+Veil
By I mean people somehow actually obtaining models is I've seen a few of them ported to MikuMikuDance, Surprisingly all in tact.
[Image: mmd_all_my_klonoa_models_by_roxas_and_kl...5tpteu.png]
So I'm wondering... Anybody happen to have obtained the models themselves from ripping? If they are still pending, I can kinda understand of course.
Brother I know your pain.
I'm currently tring to figure stuff out as well. WHile im not entirly sure the BMS script I used to decompile KLDATA.BIN worked properly, it at least gives me some insite into the game and actual acsess to "raw" models instead of just going through all of the compressed data.
As for how someone can have those models ripped, it's called screen-capturing. You can capture the models, fix, t-pose then rig them.