The VG Resource

Full Version: Help: Rip Maps from Unreal Engine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could someone please tell me how to rip maps from games built using the game engine Unreal Engine?

It is possible to load the maps from games in a Unreal Engine Editor, but I do not know a way to export them. The program UEViewer doesn´t support the extraction of maps, at least not to my knowledge.
If you have a powerfull PC you can test rip this with 3D ripper DX. Please test this on smal maps.
(07-21-2016, 11:42 AM)sutinoer Wrote: [ -> ]If you have a powerfull PC you can test rip this with 3D ripper DX. Please test this on smal maps.

I have already tried that, but only very small sections are ripped.

Apparently this user can rip maps from Unreal Engine games. http://www.models-resource.com/pc_comput...ofsecrets/ I have already contacted him, and I haven´t recieved an answer.
Interesting, if i ripping Batman:Arkham Knight i found some full levels for hunting modus. I thing Harry Potter have maps as 3D model. But if I am wrong , I am once machined to its solution. Please write to this forum if you cnow more.
There is something known as a "Unreal Software method" to rip the maps, according to the uploader of the maps. That is everything I know, though.