The VG Resource

Full Version: Which is the best Ice Cream that is worth a good, loooooong, Licking on a summer day?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay I am curious to what flavor ice cream that most people generally enjoy.

I am going to hold a poll and have a general ice cream discussion because it's the middle of summer and I am just bored and figured I'd do a for fun kind of survey for whatever reason.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE ICE CREAM THAT IS THE BEST ICE CREAM BASED ON GENERAL CONSENSUS So choose wisely.....
[Image: ahujeo5iphomadnrzpnl.jpg]

Other than that, have fun and enjoy yourself a bit! But not too much now.
i told diog to add wasabi only for my sake

thanks man you're a saint

ilu
Oreo Cookie ice cream, but I misread last part so its in vanilla.
(07-20-2016, 07:19 PM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]i told diog to add wasabi only for my sake

thanks man you're a saint

ilu

Not a problem!

Oops double post let me fix that.

Anyways I chose pistachio
I haven't had half of these flavors, let alone heard of half of them, lol. I'll just choose vanilla, since that's one I did know. Strawberry is a close second, but often it has pulp in it and I don't like that. It's the same deal with milkshakes actually.
Coffee, although it's not unusual for me to enjoy some green tea ice cream. If it's only basic stuff available, vanilla is my next choice.
Phish Food by Ben and Jerry's
THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS CHOCOLATE
either chocolate chip cookie dough or cookies n creme
Gold rush is and always will be the best ice cream

Orange chocolate chip comes in as a preeeetty close second though
When I have multiple scoops, it's always all kinds of chocolate.
depends on my options

if i'm limited to the choc or vanilla choices, i do swirl

otherwise...
i gravitate towards either the chocolates, the coffees, or the exotic/unusual/special flavors

my family and i primarily get blue bunny at the store...
partly cuz i pressured them as i'm DEAD-TIRED of the generic brand and its almost ALWAYS identical selection... BLEK...