The VG Resource

Full Version: Excite Truck Meshes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to figure out Excite Truck, though I have zero skills in actually programming side and no skills in the hex side of things so I'm getting nowhere fast. I'm wondering if anyone here knows how these models work? *.CAR, *.TOC, *.TRK .. Tracks more than likely being the TRK files this time, vehicles being CAR I'd imagine. I'm used to TRK from another game which is just a fancy text file. Opening with text this time shows the first digits are OSTR4, which is about as far as I've gotten. Anyone else know?

I could also bring this thread to a different website, if no one is able to help here. I've tried to rip via NinjaRipper, but the actual meshes in the emulator itself break apart before the ripper is running, so it does not want to emulate very nicely, for me at least.

--
Fen
Gonna bump, don't normally, but I am really curious if anyone has knowledge on this. I haven't the time this exact moment, but I can get some images and or video of what happens in Excite Truck if I try to emulate and rip it that way.