The VG Resource

Full Version: Unity Web-player games Executable file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know how it is possible to run web-player games for Unity using an executable file with OpenGL on the desktop, and thus playing them offline? I can´t find any responses online that involves the web-player games to be run using an executable file.
(07-17-2016, 01:09 AM)Canyon_SKR Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know how it is possible to run web-player games for Unity using an executable file with OpenGL on the desktop, and thus playing them offline? I can´t find any responses online that involves the web-player games to be run using an executable file.

Download the Unity3d file than drag and drop said Unity3d file onto your internet explorer of choice!
I am sorry if I was unclear.

Is it possible to run a OpenGL of the web-player game, using an executable file, like a usual PC game?

Is it possible to rip models from a game on Internet Explorer, or any other browser, using "Ninjaripper" or "3D Ripper DX"? I have not been successful ripping models from web-player inside browsers at the time of this writing. The game I tried to rip was the web-browser game "Asterix and Friends".
(07-17-2016, 01:56 AM)Canyon_SKR Wrote: [ -> ]I am sorry if I was unclear.

Is it possible to run a OpenGL of the web-player game, using an executable file, like a usual PC game?

Is it possible to rip models from a game on Internet Explorer, or any other browser, using "Ninjaripper" or "3D Ripper DX"? I have not been successful ripping models from web-player inside browsers at the time of this writing. The game I tried to rip was the web-browser game "Asterix and Friends".

Since unity web player is a third party plugin for the browser, the answer should be no. I took a look at the installation plugin files and theya re mostly dlls files, the exe files are only for the updater and the bug report.
About the ripping part, yes u can ripp the unity3d models from the browser web quite easly using ninjaripper, since the plugin is connected to openg libraries if i remember well (anyway it works). Here and on the web u can find a lot of guides about it.